Ark free for play

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Should a 9 year old be allowed to play ark

• Total voters

visual3x

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Oct 23, 2015
Netherlands
Hey ark guys.... my 9 year old son keeps on bothering me about this game.... do you think it's ok for him to play? I'm leaning in the direction of no....

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
Yes I think it's ok, you don't need to play online for this game.

visual3x

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Oct 23, 2015
Netherlands
I decided that he's only allowed to play single player. So now he builds bases and breeds dino's. Basically like minecraft with dinosaurs...

I don't think he is old enough for the online experience....

Reactions: six-shooter

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
@six-shooter I didn't know you had this game too. Why did you never join us?

I decided that he's only allowed to play single player. So now he builds bases and breeds dino's. Basically like minecraft with dinosaurs...

I don't think he is old enough for the online experience....
That's exactly what I meant :)

Last edited:
Reactions: visual3x

SithOllie

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Feb 7, 2015
Hey ark guys.... my 9 year old son keeps on bothering me about this game.... do you think it's ok for him to play? I'm leaning in the direction of no....

Let him play on single player or maybe on a server with friends but not on the public, sadly most of these survival games have a very toxic on-line presence, the language can colourful at best, there's usually large groups around who think nothing of smashing little guys bases over and over.

I rarely have any time to play other games, I mainly play Fallout 4, BF4 and sometimes another game. And I have my own ARK-server with some other friends.

explains why you've played less than an hour of it...

Reactions: six-shooter