Army of the Dead (Netflix) May contain Spoilers!!

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Binary

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Feb 24, 2014
Reading / High Wycombe
I thought it was "okay". What was foremost in my mind after the ending was that it could have been better with just a little more money spent and the plot line lengthening. I'd have made a part 2 as well but it'd have been nice to keep the existing characters in it and see the Japanese guy get whacked.

Zero

Clan Founder
Staff member
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jan 5, 2010
Bucks, England
www.theoldgitsarmy.co.uk
I thought it was "okay". What was foremost in my mind after the ending was that it could have been better with just a little more money spent and the plot line lengthening. I'd have made a part 2 as well but it'd have been nice to keep the existing characters in it and see the Japanese guy get whacked.
As far as I understand it, that was part 1 of 3, so should be more to come hopefully. They certainly left it open at the end....