Bf1 night maps

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

waffey73

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jan 15, 2015
Norfolk
Played a couple of the scenarios and i find them hard but very entertaining.
visuals are good and the gun flashes are pretty realistic for the era.
only criticism so far is, I seem to have a hard job getting on a map any one else had this problem?
:):):)

westonwarrior

Clan Leader
Staff member
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jul 11, 2010
Weston-super-Mare
my computer is playing up atm so I can play and just been off on hols for the last couple of weeks so I haven't even tried

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
Nivelle nights is indeed very popular as it's a new one, and the queue place is hardly ever better than # 5 on any server, even if showed only 2-3 before you joined the server queue - so the queue grows really fast. It will become a lot easier soon, I believe.

Reactions: NE0

NE0

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 30, 2015
Leicester UK
euancarter.com
yea i think this is the best map so far, partly because no behemoth and only one tank per team perfect balance, if i could play every map with these vechicle settings i would play every night

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
I agree Neo! -This is the only map, where I play Conquest, too. In every other map I've given CQ entirely up due to frustration of getting constantly killed in the back lol.

Reactions: NE0