BF3 Conquest Server - Rules and Gameplay

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Zero

Clan Founder
Staff member
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jan 5, 2010
Bucks, England
www.theoldgitsarmy.co.uk

TOGA Battlefield 3 Conquest Server Rules and Gameplay
The rules are few on our server and fall under the heading - Play nice and treat others as you would like to be treated. Unacceptable behaviour will be challenged and if neccessary players may be removed to keep the peace.

The server Admins are there to make this server a friendly and fun place to play.

Server Rules

•No recruitment
•No Racism sexism etc
•No using our clan tags
•No abuse, cheat, noob calling, or swearing directed at players or teams
•No taking of vehicles just to deny their use to other users
•No attacking enemy or vehicles in uncap or main deployment areas
•Players shooting out of spawn become legitimate targets
•No stealing of enemy vehicles from main spawn area
•Stat padders will be removed
•Hackers Cheats etc will be removed on sight
•Exploiting game glitches such as the MAV glitch or accessing "in-accessable areas" including but not limited to the roof Glitches on Talah Market is not allowed

General Game Play

•Try to give lifts to your team mates if you have a vehicle - capping is faster with more players around!
•Try to spot the enemy for your team
•If you see enemy anti-tank mines, take a moment to destroy them - saving lifes saves tickets!
•Squad Leaders - Use your Q key to gives orders to your squad

Server Administrators

- Should you need an admin, please contact any of the following:

•WestonWarrior
•McTavish
•XharKhan
•Master
•Tex (EpitaphOne)
•Blackthorn
•SomeOldGit (ZRX for Match Server)
•Jumpmaster
•Nibbles001
•Kello
•Cwazy Wabbit
•massvgorilla

---

Thanks to Weston for compiling this and hosting last nights meeting. Thanks to all the server admins who were able to make it and give their feedback :)

---

raindog

New User
Aug 13, 2012
Just a quick question, do I need any of the DLC to play maps in the TOGA rotation? I was about to upgrade to premium but not sure if it's worth it or not.

Sorry, repeating myself I know but the last post hasn't snagged any replies yet and the sale is running out ;)

Master

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jul 28, 2011
dark side of the moon
i you buy premium you will get the upcoming aftermath expansion. however might be cheaper just buying it separate as all the others dlc that came out we are not playing..

Mandoscottie

New User
Jan 21, 2012
Forfar, Scotland
Just a quick question, do I need any of the DLC to play maps in the TOGA rotation? I was about to upgrade to premium but not sure if it's worth it or not.

Sorry, repeating myself I know but the last post hasn't snagged any replies yet and the sale is running out ;)
check out the pricing on origin bud you may manage stil to get the black friday deals, was up to 50% off the premium pack.