cheating b****tards

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

westonwarrior

Clan Leader
Staff member
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jul 11, 2010
Weston-super-Mare

how are they allowed to get away with this

Sotis

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Oct 4, 2017
Finland
Just got second in solo, winner was a guy who has 0.79 k/d, but suddenly plays a game where gets 22 kills with 68 % headshot ratio.....Earlier today blackie, jackal, multiverse and i lost quad to team which one member had 28 k/d and another one over 7......anticheat, where are you?

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
Just got second in solo, winner was a guy who has 0.79 k/d, but suddenly plays a game where gets 22 kills with 68 % headshot ratio.....Earlier today blackie, jackal, multiverse and i lost quad to team which one member had 28 k/d and another one over 7......anticheat, where are you?
They're nowhere. After dedicated servers were removed from nearly every main stream game, it's been a mission impossible to cope with cheating. Reporting the cheaters one by one in the game is a slow way leading really nowhere. But for the big game houses it's more important to keep total control of their servers rather than caring about cheating - and as we gamers keep buying these games, why would they care.

Smaller games/game houses are different, they offer admin servers, but the games usually are hard core...not everyone's cup of tea.

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
I think this badboy beaman is just trying to get viewers by searching for cheats. The quality of his videos are just plain bad. In one of his other video's he tried to accuse Zlaner as well. In that video he actually deleted some frames just to make it more sus because that made the aim look more snappier
I am not a Zlaner fanboy, and if he is cheating, which I think he doesn't) he needs to get banned. Badboy beaman's videos are just not trustworthy to me.

Below is Zalaners his explanation.

Reactions: Zero

Zero

Clan Founder
Staff member
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jan 5, 2010
Bucks, England
www.theoldgitsarmy.co.uk
@ShadowFax75 Agreed. Beamen is trash. I watched some of his vids a while back, and he never shows the gameplay for any length of time before he clips it. That takes the context out of the clip and is therefore horse shit.

It's the same as watching a TV courtroom drama where the prosecutor stops the defendant from giving any additional detail as to the "why"

Reactions: ShadowFax75

Sotis

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Oct 4, 2017
Finland
Just lost two games (would have been our wins) to cheat, one in Rebirth and one in BR. Battlefield, where the hell you are, i'm waiting!!!!!

Sotis

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Oct 4, 2017
Finland

I think I read this one from the twitter or comments of the video: "People are leaving for Apex and Splitgate and suddenly anticheat drops from Raven Softwares ass"