Dying Light 2

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
So it took three years! Now I know at least one Christmas present wish.

Reactions: Zero

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
And now my Christmas gift has been posponed to February! 2022 that is, but it might be 2023 just as well, you never know :blink:

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
Seems to be my favourite thread...but I'm finally getting the game next week. I think the bugs have been patched by now, and it's about high time to buy it. Did I really write the first comment almost four years ago? Four years! It's depressing to realize how fast the time goes, especially when one looks back...

Zero

Clan Founder
Staff member
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jan 5, 2010
Bucks, England
www.theoldgitsarmy.co.uk
I haven't played it yet or any other game this year yet!

Selling house and trying to find another to buy and move in to....need to get that out of the way first then I'll get back to gaming

Reactions: McTavish

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
@Ninja_Freak Nope, not yet! I was tied up with some projects which stole some of my my free time, so I postponed it until I could have more focus on it.
@Zero Now that's what I'd call a project! Get back when you've got the new house - but remember, gaming is more important than furnishing!!

• Haha
Reactions: Zero