ello

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

hu5q

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 5, 2016
Hi TOG

Might be a good idea to introduce myself here. tag ingame is hu5q, steam says I've been a member for 8 yrs but that is really short as I've been gaming online since RTCW/ET. EVE-Online ate my life for 8years or so. Was cured of my online addiction in 2008 until I was introduced to L4D/L4D2 and I must have put in 4k hours between them until the community dried up.

Recently I tried to get into R6S and put in some hours with a mob but the cheat/s and Ubi [B******] killed it off for me and I RQ/DEL my account. Recently playing BF1, SGBF and some Titanfall 2.(I'm still trying to complete Alien Isolation but It makes my bits shrivel up).

Between marriage and work my time online is limited but I'm usually on after 6 (or every other night). I recently wiped most of my steam contacts since I haven't played anything with anyone for over a year on steam and tbh I had no idea who was who.

Look forward to grabbing a game with you sometime, probably not tonight as I'm on my second beer and my wife is back at work tomorrow ¬¬
I did read something about clan tags for noobs but I can't find it sticky it if you would be so kind. Also amazed myself in finding your TS and managing to get into the lobby [very quiet] I would have dropped into BF1 if I had time to play a round but it will have to wait until I'm free of work and wife [all this week til the 4th >< ].

H

Reactions: visual3x

hu5q

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 5, 2016
Such nice words directed at meh! :)

still here somehow....