[ For Sale ] Evga gtx 780 superclocked acx

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Obi

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Aug 17, 2015
Just upgraded to a 980ti for Xmas but selling this quick for 100 euro plus postage.

The card is in good shape, has an evga backplate attached but doesn't have a warranty. Let me know if anyone is interested.
Cheers

Obi.

Last edited:

TommyJay

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 4, 2014
I might be interested for a friend of mine, but he needs to sell his current card first. Would it be a problem to hold onto it for a bit until he has the money?

Obi

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Aug 17, 2015
Nope not really, how long would be need?

TommyJay

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 4, 2014
He's trying to get his old one sold right now, but he's not sure yet how long it'll take. If he can't get it sold, he'll let me know shortly.

Obi

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Aug 17, 2015
Ok I had one other answer from a friend at about the same time so I'm just waiting to see if he will take it. I will let you know how it goes.

On reflection tho I do kinda need to sell this ASAP as I still need the money to go towards paying the 980.

Sorry if I was a bit confused but it will go to the first person to pay. Cool?

TommyJay

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 4, 2014
He's sold his old card, can you send me a private message to discuss further details?