[Feb 3, 2013] BF3 Scrim vs CQB (Friendly) CLANBASE RULES (Our Match Server)

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Kello

New User
Aug 29, 2011
6 v 6 Infantry only

put your availability down below.
There will be other opportunities if you cannot make this one, as i am trying to arrange more friendlies as well.

Gametype : Conquest

Our Map: Grand Bazaar
Their Map: Metro

CLANBASE RULES APPLY

Please see thread in members section also

Practice will be this sunday as i am busy tomorrow (Thursday) unless some of you want to get together, in which case i will set the match server up in advance.

massvgorilla

New User
Nov 20, 2011
East London
Put me down as reserve. Think I've figured out Internet connection (using 3G modem believe it or not is better than VM cable). Am away until Monday.

Drungly

New User
Aug 19, 2012
Good plan!

Metro looks easy but is a damn hard map to attack when B is defended on both sides.

Quic

That's why the initial run towards B is really important. I have a few ideas to make this easier, one of them deploying some spawn bacon (portable uterus) near the B flag.

Stun

New User
Jun 25, 2012
Brighton
That's why the initial run towards B is really important. I have a few ideas to make this easier, one of them deploying some spawn bacon (portable uterus) near the B flag.

If we are playing cb rules then you cant use spawn beacons im afraid mate,

Drungly

New User
Aug 19, 2012
If we are playing cb rules then you cant use spawn beacons im afraid mate,

Yeah I realized that after I posted :p Hopefully we can get this stuff sorted BEFORE the match. The scrim we had last Sunday was a bit confusing. No M320, but shotguns, RPG on infantry and C4 was fine.

Kello

New User
Aug 29, 2011
it will be to CB rules as CQB are also on the ladders ;) should have said that in the first post will edit it now..

Stun

New User
Jun 25, 2012
Brighton
2. Match rules

1. Game Version: All matches must be played with the latest version of the game.
  2. Teamsize: The default number of players for a match is 5on5. If both clans agree you can play with either 4 or 6 players.
  3. A match is played on two maps; each team picks one map. The scores from both maps are added to determine the final score. Matches can end in a draw. If you can't decide which map should be played first, play the map of the challenging clan first.
  4. Prohibited weapons and equipments for infantry:
    1. IRNV scope for any infarntry weapon
    2. Flashlight attachment (including both the MP443 tactical, M9 tactical, M1911 Tactical and the M1911 S-TAC sidearms).
    3. Grenade launcher (M320/GP-30) with fragmentation (HE) rounds. However you are free to use buck (dart) and smoke rounds.
    4. RPG-7 and SMAW rocket launchers
    5. Frag rounds for any shotgun.
    6. M26 MASS with any type of ammunition but the slugs.
    7. Spawn bacon.
    8. MAV Drone.
    9. Claymores
  5. Vehicle rules
    1. Any use of vehicles are prohibited
  6. Any team that violate the infantry and/or the vehicle rules, will lose the round by forfeit. It's equal to a 0-250 ticket loss, however the game continue to the next round (if there is any round left to play).
  7. In case of a conflict, teams needs to be ready to provide screenshots/videos of the incident.

Brownie-UK7

New User
Sep 11, 2012
Vienna
I'd be game for match or reserve.

Metro without RPG, M320 or M26 MASS is not the Metro we all know and hate. Could be fun.. although agree we need a bit of practive on it.

SomeOldGit

Match and social organiser
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Mar 28, 2010
stevenage
just reading the post why is there a map of Stanley park in the post?

is it a live fight? :)

on metro you need a lone wolf to cause havoc on their side and leave the main body to contain attacks

what a map:uzi:

Pete

Kello

New User
Aug 29, 2011
god bless you pete, i love you, stanley park is,,,,,,Anfield.... next time itll be somwhere else.
We are working on it... just got your pm's as well so yes we can sort it together :)