Hello from OPNOOBS

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

OPNKatlyn

New User
Feb 4, 2016
Greetings Old Gits Army!

I'm looking to get in touch with an officer or clan member who has a moment to speak with me. We're a PC gaming community called The Over-Powered Noobs. We currently bring Reviews, Dev talks and Podcasts to the Independent gaming community through our website, opnoobs.com.

Right now, we are in the process of setting up a new department called "eSports 4 indie." In short, we're getting into the world of competitive gaming, working closely with indie studios, and we're looking for partners among game clans and communities.

If someone from your team could point me in the right direction, I'd very much appreciate it. At this point, we'd just like a meeting to get some initial feedback.

Please let me know and thanks for your time!

Best,

Katlyn Manka

http://opnoobs.com

Manager, eSports 4 indie (E4I)

katlyn@opnoobs.com

Bl@ckthorn

Head Admin
Staff member
Recruitment
Tactician
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Oct 27, 2010
Bury England
Hi Katlyn and welcome to TOGA forums we are a very active clan in BF4 but our competitive side is kept to friendly scrims. Although a few on our members would possibly be interested in this. If you would like to jump on our ts I would gladly have a chat and listen to what you are looking to set up. I can be on our ts chanel about 10 pm gmt

Good luck with your venture and hope to chat soon
Bl@ckthorn

OPNKatlyn

New User
Feb 4, 2016
Bl@ckthorn,

Thanks! We can hop on your Teamspeak. Unfortunately, we can't meet tonight. As far as scheduling goes, we need about 20 minutes and weekends work best. Just let me know the time and we'll be there. We'll also need the TS server info.

Best,

Katlyn

Bl@ckthorn

Head Admin
Staff member
Recruitment
Tactician
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Oct 27, 2010
Bury England