Hello :)

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Speedbird02

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Sep 1, 2015
Hertfordshire
Hello everybody and all of the TOGA peeps! Was on the TS server late lastnight on BF having a great few rounds with everyone.
Hope to see you all on the funfield later.

Speedbird02

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Sep 1, 2015
Hertfordshire
@westonwarrior - Is there any chance if I can resubmit my application to TOGA? It got denied on the previous attempt as I was out of the U.K during the application process and didn't inform anyone in the recruitment side of things.
I can be quite a numpty at times! :(
Hope to see more of you on the server soon!

Bl@ckthorn

Head Admin
Staff member
Recruitment
Tactician
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Oct 27, 2010
Bury England
Hi and welcome Speedbird_02 yes you can re apply hope to see you soon in game and on ts

Zero

Clan Founder
Staff member
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jan 5, 2010
Bucks, England
www.theoldgitsarmy.co.uk
@westonwarrior - Is there any chance if I can resubmit my application to TOGA? It got denied on the previous attempt as I was out of the U.K during the application process and didn't inform anyone in the recruitment side of things.
I can be quite a numpty at times! :(
Hope to see more of you on the server soon!

I have opened your application thread and moved you back into Applicants usergroup. @westonwarrior - I hope that was ok?

Reactions: Bl@ckthorn