Hi all

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Carl Davies

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Dec 16, 2016
Wales
Hi my name is Carl Davies from Wales I've put in an app to join the clan so thought i should introduce myself
my hobbies are online gaming and sea fishing.
I'm Clown's son-inlaw I've played on your battlefiled 4 server a good few times now and you all seem like a good bunch to have a laugh with hope to see you in-game and on ts soon and kill some of you:uzi: #Clown :excited::excited::first::first:

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
Hello Carl, welcome to Toga. Have fun shooting your father in law :p

I know some persons who do envy you now ;)

waffey73

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jan 15, 2015
Norfolk
Hi and Welcome Carl, i keep trying to kill Clown but hw still manages to avoid the Death ;):)

MattyD

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 29, 2012
Hampshire
Hi my name is Carl Davies from Wales I've put in an app to join the clan so thought i should introduce myself
my hobbies are online gaming and sea fishing.
I'm Clown's son-inlaw I've played on your battlefiled 4 server a good few times now and you all seem like a good bunch to have a laugh with hope to see you in-game and on ts soon and kill some of you:uzi: #Clown :excited::excited::first::first:

What sort of sea fishing.. shore or boat?

MattyD

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 29, 2012
Hampshire
I'm a shore angler as well, have been since I was a nipper.

Grew up on the Essex coastline, moved around a lot with the Army but fished a lot in Dorset. Now living in North Hants so my normal stomping grounds are Pompey/Southampton and other marks around the Solent.

Carl Davies

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Dec 16, 2016
Wales
my P.B'S not the biggest will get there

Attachments

• tbray.jpg
    tbray.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 6
  • seray.jpg
    seray.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 6
  • hound.jpg
    hound.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: MattyD

MattyD

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 29, 2012
Hampshire
you get the sting rays down there dont you going to target them next year

Yes we do, some excellent Rays to be had round here. A 67lber was caught this summer, not by me though..

dsc_0306-jpg.448258

Not had much luck with the rays myself this year but then I haven't been out that much. Will be out looking for the cod though this Christmas and will probably venture back down to Dorset and give Chesil beach an overdue visit.