hi peeps

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

thebodycount187

New User
Jan 28, 2017
Im tam and i am a 50yr old male from fife in scotland.

I love playing online games,started off on quake,tfc,tf2,dayz mod,dayz sa,h1z1,arma 3 exile and now tring to get the hang of Battlefield One.

I ran the Bravehearts Clan for 4 years but as all things do people have moved onto different games and we have dwindle down to just a few ppl and have decided to head out to pastures new :)

After looking about for a bf1 community to join The Old Gits Army stood out , especially the old part :) and im glad to say after filling your server with you guys the other day and talking to some the bf1 guys it seems like you have a great community here and i would love to be part of it.

So heres hoping and ill see you chaps on ts3 and the server.

Cheers tam
p.s. Unfortunately a good friend has followed me here Zool23 aka Rab so just be careful when in close proximity on the battlefield as he has problems with left and right :uzi::uzi: fortunately team kill is off on bf1 :excited:

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
Hello Tam, thx for the nice introduction. And for the warning considering Zool23 :)

Bl@ckthorn

Head Admin
Staff member
Recruitment
Tactician
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Oct 27, 2010
Bury England
Hi Tam thx for the introduction hope ti catch you ingame and on ts soon

zool23

New User
Jan 27, 2017
nice intro Thomas .... you forgot gas nades , tend to gas my teammates also ,sorry