Hi

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Ind1anna

New User
Jan 5, 2016
Hi, You guys may remember me as ~TPP~ Atotalblonde, ~TPP~Blondie or Indianna_009.
I now use the name I have now :).

Over the years I have played on your servers & found them awesome, with good map rotations.

I've been in your ts last couple of nights (only because I wasn't aware it was open to public) or I would have been on a long time ago ;).

I have found your ts awesome also, the banter is great... Even Cara's cookies :o-53: :icon_rolleyes::excited:.

Looking at applying to join but... i'm shy ;).

Bl@ckthorn

Head Admin
Staff member
Recruitment
Tactician
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Oct 27, 2010
Bury England
Hi and welcome hope to catch you soon in game and on ts

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
Welcome Indianna,

Nice to see you here on the forums too. And no worries slanky was shy too....

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
Hi & welcome :) You'll see me getting killed in Locker and Metro, under my alter ego McHolliday. (I'm allergic to outdoor maps.)

Ind1anna

New User
Jan 5, 2016
lol McHoliday ;) i will either be dead next to you or reviving you if your on my side :)

Vissual3x I'm i figure of your imagination... that's just a wax dummy ;)

visual3x

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Oct 23, 2015
Netherlands
My imagination is pretty crazy, on that topic, where can I buy that wax dummy? It's hot :p

See you on the battlefield :bfg.gif: