Interclan Battle Royale

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Tuéy

New User
Sep 4, 2011
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
We should arrange a night that we are all free, no weekends for me :'(

and have an interclan Battle to the death, no winners, no losers, only pride and shame.

We have enough people to do some rush or domination, probs even cq small.

What you reckon? split TS teams, go for broke, swap teams up and stuff. Like an inhouse PUG.

good idea? bad?

Reactions: SpaceMunkeyUK

Bl@ckthorn

Head Admin
Staff member
Recruitment
Tactician
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Oct 27, 2010
Bury England
We will be sorting something out soon and also setting nights for training for when the clanbase ladders start

Reactions: Quic

Cropulus

New User
Dec 1, 2013
Yes sounds good to me, and it keeps a healthy competitive nature between everyone.

Also gives others a chance to take Cropulus's tag's :D

Uhmmm I do not think I like where this is going!!! :)

To be fair, I am probably the easiest person of which you can obtain tags. I have to work on turning around every now and then as apparently people seem to follow me for ages and still manage to get my tags... Oh yeah Mastaar, regardless of my recruit status, if I can get your tags I will take them!

On topic, I think this is a really good idea! I am a bit struggling for time these coming weeks, exam and weekend London coming up. Other than that I am generally available.

Reactions: DeeJayCee

Cropulus

New User
Dec 1, 2013
I have them.

I took yours, twice! The second time was brilliant as you were taking Debug's tags, but just before you succeeded I took yours! Muhahaha!

I do not know if I have Nukular's tags, but I will make an extra effort next time I will be online!

I will not be online much up and until Thursday :( Just one more week of suffering and than I can game some more :)

Tuéy

New User
Sep 4, 2011
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
I have all the best plans.

Now I am off for the next 3 weeks but I know some of you will have other engagements, work, parties etc.

So if anybody has any ideas when would be a good time for this then shout them out.

Maybes a weekend? Maybes New Years Eve since we are all losers and will be staying in :p (speaking for myself again)