Interclan Battle Royale

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Tuéy

New User
Sep 4, 2011
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
well this hopefully will be the first of many

getting the first one sorted is always the most problematic, then smooth sailing :S

How about this Thursday 19th December, 19:00hrs UTC?

Is that good for everybody?

Last edited:

Bl@ckthorn

Head Admin
Staff member
Recruitment
Tactician
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Oct 27, 2010
Bury England
Just ask when there are plenty on TS and see what happens

Tuéy

New User
Sep 4, 2011
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Right since this is going nowhere the day after boxing day, 27th? of December, 1900 GMT battle royale starts, be there or be square. 5V5 more if possible, rush, domination and TDM, no winners, no losers just drunken Xmas fun and a lot of laughs throughout.

Gauntlet is down, come get my tags you scuzzbuckets

:) xxx

Reactions: Quic

DeeJayCee

New User
Dec 1, 2013
Oooooh, look forward to hearing the match reports. Can't make it myself, hopefully the next one.

Reactions: Tuéy

westonwarrior

Clan Leader
Staff member
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jul 11, 2010
Weston-super-Mare
open to all monkey

What are we playing ?
Normal ranked?
Private all weapons or knives and pistols only

Reactions: Tuéy

SpaceMunkeyUK

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2012
Manchester, UK
I kind of have an idea, not sure how it'd work or how fun it would be, but maybe hide N seek? A team hides, can't move or shoot, just basically sit there and wait, the other team have to find them then get to take their tags. No tracking or spotting, and a short time limit on a small map. Could be boring and/or shit though :-(