Looking to buy BF1 as its Lone wolf on BF4 now :(

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Meanie

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
May 27, 2016
Hey you lovely bunch of guys and Slanky .... I'm shopping about for bf1, can get it for approx £30 but its not premium and premium on Origin is too steep. Any Ideas? Many thanks Meanie. ;)

Bl@ckthorn

Head Admin
Staff member
Recruitment
Tactician
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Oct 27, 2010
Bury England
Tbh its a bit like marmite you love or hate it. i like playing it but i find it harder than bf4 ( probably the weapons ) but the game play is better especially if you get a good squad together

Reactions: Meanie

DeBuGti

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2013
Hey meanie, it is like Blackthorn said! However I really think it's like Battlefield 4 was... I still remember members taking a break when BF4 was first released and buggy :) give it a go and enjoy the banter..

I'm not sure whether you can get a 10 day trial still with origin access? Maybe worth a read? Origin access is basically 3 quid or something a month and gives you many games including previews etc :)

Reactions: Meanie

Meanie

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
May 27, 2016
Hey meanie, it is like Blackthorn said! However I really think it's like Battlefield 4 was... I still remember members taking a break when BF4 was first released and buggy :) give it a go and enjoy the banter..

I'm not sure whether you can get a 10 day trial still with origin access? Maybe worth a read? Origin access is basically 3 quid or something a month and gives you many games including previews etc :)
Thanks DeBuGti, I'll have a wee look.