[ For Sale ] Mattys Clear out....

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

MattyD

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 29, 2012
Hampshire
After moving back to the UK to a house half the size I've realised that I need to have a clear out...

I'll be updating this thread a bit over the next week or so as I gradually work through some boxes but for starters:

1. 5 x 2GB XMS3 1600MHz DDR3 RAM (5 because one is faulty, was 6 originally!)
2. Logitech G9 Mouse - used but working condition, with original box, weights and both covers.
3. WD Velociraptor Sata II 300GB HDD - used, fully working without any bad sectors
4. WD Green 500GB SATAII HDD, used, fully working without any bad sectors
5. Corsair H100 cooler - This has 4 of the stock Corsair fans if you can fit them all in your case for a push/pull setup (better cooling). I need to dig this out and test it first, been in the bottom of a box for ages
6. Logitech Cordless Desktop Wave (Wireless KB and Mouse) - Brand new, was replaced on RMA ages ago but never used. Not suitable for gaming but great as an office KB and mouse. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Cordless-Desktop-Wave-Mouse/dp/B0009HJDIY

7. Nintendo Wii - 4 (when I find them) controllers and nunchucks, plus Wii Balance board
Option 1 - with a 500GB Ext HDD and about 100 game 'backups', homebrew installed plus other associated apps, these need updating if you want this option which I can do for you.
Option 2 - Factory reset, standard wii setup with all accesories and Wii Fit.

8. XBOX 360 Premium (white), 3 controllers, 8-10 games (ish, I have to check), with Kinect (black) - more details on request, will sell seperately, original XBox box and bits and pieces.
Games -
COD - World at war
COD - Black Ops
COD - Modern Warfare 2
Brothers in arms - Hells Highway
HALO 3
HALO 3 ODST
Scene It + controllers (movie quiz game like PS Buzz)
Kinect Sports
Kinect Dance Central

9. IKEA Galant glass computer desk, 1.6m x 0.8m - solid and good condition - http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/S89861208/#/S19870843 Needs to be collected, it's big and quite heavy, collection in Blandford, Dorset. It's a great desk but needs to go, supports my monitor, HAF922 case, printer, peripherals and chubby forearms no problem! About to purchase a new desk in a week or two so not immediately available.

Offers on all items, don't be shy, I need to get rid, PM if you'd prefer. Collection or postage on all item apart from item '9'. if you collect I'll make you a brew and may even provide biscuits or sweeties!
This will all be going on eBay soon, just thought I'd offer them here first.

Nibbles

Donator
Sep 25, 2010
Matty, I will drop you a line about the 360. Been in and out of hospital for the last couple of days with the wife. Wil send a message to you this evening when Im less busy