Member behavior in GTA V with TOGA.

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Kello

New User
Aug 29, 2011
not something to keep private then and remind members of standards...??

SpaceMunkeyUK

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2012
Manchester, UK
I have to say, I was playing online the other day with MoosePiss and have to applaud the fact that he DIDN'T have a go at me for the number of times I died ;-) I always hate screwing up and spoiling it for others which is why I tend to stay away from the missions and heists :p

Reactions: SithOllie

SithOllie

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Feb 7, 2015
I always hate screwing up and spoiling it for others which is why I tend to stay away from the missions and heists :p

Should never worry about that. Tho i'll admit i've got a bit angry, just reminded myself it's just a game :D (even if it's the 6th time mando can't open his parachute :D :D

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
Don't worry about screwing up. We all do that (screwing up). It's a game and we are here to have fun. So next time just join us on teamspeak and play some heists/missions :)

Mandoscottie

New User
Jan 21, 2012
Forfar, Scotland
Should never worry about that. Tho i'll admit i've got a bit angry, just reminded myself it's just a game :D (even if it's the 6th time mando can't open his parachute :D :D
LMAO don't start mate, I was just as miffed with the stupid title with that, we wasted a whole night for nothing lol but we did still have a giggle :) so wasn't ALL wasted. Actually I don't think ive played it in earnest since hahahah perhaps me spacey n duvel should do heists together, you know like the 3 stooges. and yep im larry, with what hair I do have left lol

Stooges-cj.jpg

On a slightly serious note though, Duvee if someone was having a real pop at you that's bang out of line, we all luv ya!

GunwitchUK

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Oct 24, 2010
York
I really must play again, just don't seem to have the time or energy the past couple of weeks

Binary

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Feb 24, 2014
Reading / High Wycombe
I've got my speak button as "¬" in GTA but that conflicts with something in Battlefield so I have to keep swapping to an from the centre mouse button. I need to find a suitable key that no game uses.

It's been a couple of weeks since I played GTA so I want to get back into it this weekend if Im not too busy. I'd have been in before now except recently when going into TS everyone seems to be in BF4 chat.

Reactions: Mandoscottie

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
I'm still stuck in single player..."stuck" meaning a positive thing in this case. There seems to be so much in the story line and so many side missions that I haven't stepped out to the multiplayer. I hate the idea of getting shot in the face & robbed the very second I'd go there to study the MP functions. And the way I play, it's better for everyone that I stay away from MP heists! :lol:

- I think we have hijacked this thread from the original title!

Reactions: GunwitchUK