missions

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

DeBuGti

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2013
So I want a team tomorrow.. dedicated to running some missions and heists.... no messing about ;)

TommyJay

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 4, 2014
If by tomorrow you mean Saturday, I'm up for that. Get some cash and xp.

Binary

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Feb 24, 2014
Reading / High Wycombe
Apparently the shortest heist is like 4 hours long so get some beer and nuts handy. That's what Chaboy was just saying in a video I watched.

Note to self: when do I ever manage to get 4 hours online in one go?

MoosePiss

New User
Mar 31, 2014
I'm always UP for some HARD core milksions <-(missions:D) !! I have to say the game and team work is fanny-fucking-tastic but theirs a time for some serious missions and general larking around I enjoy both but sometimes I just want to play the serious sessions!!!

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
I am up for it too. Haven't done a heist yet.

SithOllie

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Feb 7, 2015
Apparently the shortest heist is like 4 hours long so get some beer and nuts handy. That's what Chaboy was just saying in a video I watched.

Note to self: when do I ever manage to get 4 hours online in one go?

You can split them up into sections, a few of us did one yesterday and it was in 4 parts, still took us all day :S

SpaceMunkeyUK

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2012
Manchester, UK
I'd be up for it too, but 1 I'm in work, and 2 I'm always the one who fucks up as anyone who has played Payday 2 with me can testify to! Looking forward to playing with a crew :)

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
I'm happy to help you guys! By staying away from any co-op mission. I don't want to screw up anyone's game play the way I do with mine...I haven't even learned all the keys, too much to remember in addition to *right mouse click* = aim and *left mouse click* = shoot. lol :)

Torched

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2013
If there isn't a level thing barring me from playing with you guys I would be up for it. But not sure if my connection is up for it, I heard that others with faster connections than mine had trouble with online servers.

GunwitchUK

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Oct 24, 2010
York
everyone get online, do the tutorials and then just rob atm's, shops, people and survival missions :D