PC Version of GTAV delayed again :(

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

WKD555

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Feb 24, 2015
Driffield, East Yorkshire
Ok what's I fruit and also pay day Friday so should I part with my money for gta v as I will need the disc version so anyone know any cheap deals on the go at the mo

NePa5

New User
Jul 5, 2010
Leeds, UK
Disk version will mean you have a 5GB patch from the R* servers,and most people struggle to get over 100k(so you may end up waiting a while)

SithOllie

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Feb 7, 2015
Disk version will mean you have a 5GB patch from the R* servers,and most people struggle to get over 100k(so you may end up waiting a while)

Installed from disk on my friends on tuesday. He only had to download a few 300mb patches. no 5GB patch...

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
Now I finished the story mode! Excellent game indeed. The only negative issue was that I had to wait about 40 minutes to see what happens after the credits finally ended. There had to be about five thousand people involved in making of this game, not to mention about the music. :lol: