Shameless self promotion :D

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Traitor Soul

New User
Feb 18, 2014
London
www.facebook.com
Hobby, semi-professional status.

We're still in that "play lots of gigs to get the word out round the country" stage. but we've played a few festivals and some really high profile shows, low in the billing obviously, but still :)

One day, I'd like to make some money doing it, but origional bands tend not to :D

Traitor Soul

New User
Feb 18, 2014
London
www.facebook.com
Hell no :)

There's so much talent out there, but thanks to lazy music buyers and a massive downturn in small gig attendance, most bands never get very far.

We've been going for just over 10 years and are only just now starting to get some internet airplay, magazine reviews and better gig slots.

The music industry and music fans have to come to the realisation that without a great bedrock of talented and nurtured musicians, the future of music will be determined by those who have no idea.

Sorry, I could rant on and on about this subject, but, I'll leave that for another day :)