We love it!

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

NE0

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 30, 2015
Leicester UK
euancarter.com
The behemoth only appears when ticket difference is 140. So it means that the server is unbalanced.
I don't mind the behemoth. In most occasions it gets destroyed pretty fast.
Sorry that's ridiculous. 140 isn't unbalanced. I have brought back games with under 100 tickets left on bf4 with the.other team over 500. that's just a slight lead that the other team could bring back. This is a big skill nerf imo, making the loosing team have a huge OP vehicle is just a massive skill nerf. I have heard a few other people on forums / reddit want to play normal conquest without this crap so I'm not the only one.
Even if I'm on loosing team I don't want it, such a shallow victory when u win after getting given that. fair enough for a specific mode like carrier assault but no need for it here.

Torched

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2013
Behemoth is fine if there are enough vehicles and emplacements on the map to deal with it.

And that is not always the case.
The desert operation is also pretty annoying that way.

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
In some cases it is very difficult to destroy the behemoth especially the dreadnought, because as infantry you really can't do much against it. But the Zeppelin has always been quite easy to take down. Not sure if that is still the case because they nerfed the AA guns.
And the trains, I only find suez difficult to kill the behemoth.

I always change my class when a behemoth arrives to fight the behemoth. In case of train it's either support (mortar) or assault. And in case of Zeppelin I am going to snipe the gunners when all AA's are taken.

I wouldn't mind playing conquest without behemoths. But really if you work as a team to destroy the behemoths, then they are gone very fast. A behemoth is supposed to be OP.

Reactions: NE0

NE0

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 30, 2015
Leicester UK
euancarter.com
Fair point but i just think its unneccessary and should be option to play without that stuff.

There's other skill nerfs they put in like no shooting when bunnyhopping or falling down steps. dumb the game down for the new comers.

I look forward to maybe ' classic ' mode wit behemoths off or some new game.mode. conquest was my bread and butter ...

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
In Operations the attackers always get the Behemon for the second and the third (=last) attack wave, no matter how many regions they've conquered. As a defender I just try to be on the other side of the map, if it's the train or the ship. Operations is my absolute favourite these days (I gave up the small maps!) so also I've become very familiar with its' attacking power lol...

Reactions: six-shooter

SomeOldGit

Match and social organiser
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Mar 28, 2010
stevenage
does Anyone know how to use the gas in the tanks it says its
button 3 & 4 but noting works.......... the arty works button 2

Torched

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2013
does Anyone know how to use the gas in the tanks it says its
button 3 & 4 but noting works.......... the arty works button 2
You then press one of the buttons and shoot a Gass or smoke mortar.

They are special mortar rounds

hu5q

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 5, 2016
It's awesome. also I love you all but have no idea who is speaking on TS. There is like one female (maybe two, dunno) the obligatory dutch guy (very cool) some mad english people and somehow some scots must have snuck in when people weren't looking. I don't know how I got in but there are no welshpersons (it's the beards) so.

but it's a great FPS :) and I hope to get to know you all over [a safe distance] TS :)