[ Application Accepted ] CapnGimp - Clan Application

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

CapnGimp

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Dec 3, 2023
Alpine, TX 70 miles south of
Username: CapnGimp

Your In-Game Name CapnGimp

Your Age 60

Your Nationality: USA

What Games Battlefield 1, Call of Duty, Other (specify below)

What other games do you play Battlefield2042, CODMW3

Why do you want to join us Been in your discord server since late September playing CODMW3 and Battlefield2042 with a bunch of you Blokes lol

Where did you hear about us TOGA Jackal, we have gamed together since early 2000s

Former Clans and Guilds SabreCorps, EXtremeOps all old folks too, where I met Jackal (Mark Edlin originally)

Other in-game names variations of CapnGimp, since Gimp became offensive here lately haha CapnGump and CapnG1mp

Steam Login Name CapnGimp

Steam ID - STEAM_: Steam ID: 76561198019260264

Your Origin Name CapnG1mp

Your Battle.NET name#id CapnGump#3263068

CapnGimp

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Dec 3, 2023
Alpine, TX 70 miles south of
I play with Jakal, Welsh, ShadowFax, Neo, Belvac, Tomjohno, Jackal-Scott, and a few others, mostly in CODMWIII, but some in The Finals- a few weeks back when it was in Beta, Elite & Dangerous-just starting with Jackal, whom I got to start PGA Tour 2K23, and a few other games. I am usually on in the afternoons on sunny days-my time- you guys are 5-6 hrs ahead of me. Sunny days as I am off-grid in the west TX desert, make my power with solar panels. It has been unusually cloudy for the past few weeks, limiting my time online. Anyway, I am usually on your discord server in the COD channel, for the past month or so.

Reactions: McTavish

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
Hi CapnGimp, thank you for the application and also thanks for the excellent intro! Welcome to TOGA town. -Myself, I'm playing the almost forgotten BF2042 lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: CapnGimp