Cyber Security

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Sparky1984

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Hi All,

Any questions on Cyber Security please add them here. I will try and answer what I can.

As a security analyst for a law firm and training for the EC-Council's CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) I thought I would start this off to try and help members who may have any concerns about Cyber Security.

I'm sure most of you know the obvious on how to keep safe, but if you do have any concerns please post them here.

If you feel the question maybe a bit silly please just drop me a message and I will be glad to help.

If I come across anything I think you guys maybe interested in, I will post here for you all to read.

Cheers
Sparky1984

BorgieXL0

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Sep 4, 2015
Netherlands
Thank you for your services Sparky. When I'll have a question will post it to you. My work is a bit in the same corner. Cheers m8.

Sparky1984

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Cool no problems I'll probably not be able to answer everything but I will give it a go. Good to see someone else in the same area. I just like to help people, so meny scams out there and ways to break in to a system it's scary, and they can sometimes beat the best of us. Awareness is key, the more people become aware the harder it is for the criminal.