L4D3 - Back 4 Blood

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Ninja_Freak

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jul 8, 2010
christchurch
Guys....

If any of you ever liked L4D and L4D2, you probably already know about Back4Blood (ie: L4D3).

If you don't and you like co-op fps with zombies, you need to have a look at B4B. L4D2 was my ultimate LAN party game for the pure ownage and hilarity of being on open mike.

I bought the deluxe without hesitation and I've got my money worth on the beta alone.

Check it out and grab me (or my son) for some zombie action...

NF

westonwarrior

Clan Leader
Staff member
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jul 11, 2010
Weston-super-Mare
I looked at it this morning and said to myself its lfd. and now you have confirmed it lol

NE0

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 30, 2015
Leicester UK
euancarter.com
its definetly not L4d pails in comparison.. Only 2 short campaigns, the rest are DLC's.
Shit characters and voice lines compared to L4D. Way easier, hardly any hoardes just small amounts of shufflers.
Honestly it felt pretty terrible to me and I'm a veteran of the Left 4 dead series. Probably has none of the OG devs :D

Ninja_Freak

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jul 8, 2010
christchurch
B4B is out now... Just did a "run" by myself and damn it's fun!

Co-op will be amazing with four of us.. Dead_Lizard and I have the game so it would be fun to join us!

Ninja_Freak

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jul 8, 2010
christchurch
its definetly not L4d pails in comparison.. Only 2 short campaigns, the rest are DLC's.
Shit characters and voice lines compared to L4D. Way easier, hardly any hoardes just small amounts of shufflers.
Honestly it felt pretty terrible to me and I'm a veteran of the Left 4 dead series. Probably has none of the OG devs :D
Totally disagree btw.. I played hours and hours of L4D and L4D2 including LAN competitions at dMw. In my opinion the full game is brilliant and bloody difficult in places. Bring on the vs. I say.