Link to working Teamspeak overlay...

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

MattyD

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 29, 2012
Hampshire
As mentioned in a Morthors thread...

There is a working TS3 overlay..

Setup and configuration as it always was. Download ts3_overlay-v3.8.23 from here: http://ts3overlay.r-dev.de/download/

This works perfectly with the current TS version but TSOverlay is officially not supported any more so don't know how long it will work for.

Reactions: Zero

SaintSugary

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 17, 2013
Don't know what I'm doing wrong but I can install this without any problems but it doesn't show up in my plugins list at all...

MattyD

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 29, 2012
Hampshire
As discussed on TS, the only thing I changed was the hot key assignment, other than that everything is defaults.

Zero

Clan Founder
Staff member
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jan 5, 2010
Bucks, England
www.theoldgitsarmy.co.uk
Don't know what I'm doing wrong but I can install this without any problems but it doesn't show up in my plugins list at all...

You might have done what I did at first which was go to the link matty provided and just downloaded it from the first link on that list. The one you want is the bottom one 'v3.8.23'. When I got that one down, it appeared in my plugins list. HTH

SaintSugary

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 17, 2013
You might have done what I did at first which was go to the link matty provided and just downloaded it from the first link on that list. The one you want is the bottom one 'v3.8.23'. When I got that one down, it appeared in my plugins list. HTH
Yep, did that and got it installed properly. Now the problem is that when I try assign a hotkey to show the overlay it's either complaining that every possible option that I try to suggest as a hotkey is already in use or it doesn't save the hotkey. Still no luck...

SaintSugary

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 17, 2013
HAHAAA!! I managed to assign a hotkey...but teamspeak crashed immediately.....:icon_mad: I.Hate.Teamspeak

MattyD

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 29, 2012
Hampshire
Maybe download both TS and the plugin, uninstall everything, reboot, install TS, install plugin, set hot key...... if you haven't already tried of course.

SaintSugary

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 17, 2013
I tried all the tricks...re-installed all and nothing. I gave up. It's faster for me to learn every TOGA's accent rather than get Teamspeak working properly.

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
Does this thingy still work...? I read long ago that some games' cheat detectors might consider this (or other overlays) a cheat and the player might get banned. So I haven't tried it, even though it's installed and is in the plugin list.