Luminol says "Hi"

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Luminol

New User
Sep 23, 2012
The Netherlands
Hi all,

I'm an old female fart (still young at heart though ;)) from the Netherlands who enjoys playing on your BF3 servers (Origin ID/BF3 name = Lum1nol). After lurking the forums for some weeks I thought, lets register and say "hi" to you all :)

I wasn't into gaming until I met my man who introduced me to Return to Castle Wolfenstein and later Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. I remember watching him play one evening and I was like, Mmmm, looks fun :D Even though I have moved on to other games like COD4, BFBC2 and BF3, I'm still a member of a W:ET clan (I support the time and effort some of the guys put into ET, like making new maps) and up to this day I still enjoy my, what I refer to as my "occasional 30 min ET Trickjump break from work :)

Some of my other interests besides gaming are music, photography, travelling, enjoying the outdoors, reading (special interest in World War I poetry), spending time with my family and friends (= BBQ ;)), watching programmes like CSI and Grey's Anatomy and bugging my man :D (who btw also enjoys playing on your BF3 servers, his ingame name is SkinnyCartman).

I'm mostly online during late afternoons and some evenings in the week and weekend so I hope to catch you and your bullets then :cool:

Bl@ckthorn

Head Admin
Staff member
Recruitment
Tactician
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Oct 27, 2010
Bury England
welcome to TOGA Luminol you and skinny are more then welcome to join us on our TS. will no doubt see you on the server

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
Thanks for the intro and welcome :) -if you see McHolliday on the server, that's me

Luminol

New User
Sep 23, 2012
The Netherlands
Thanks again for the welcome messages :)

About TS: I will ask my man to help me set it up correctly so I can join you sometime soon :) In case I don't immediately reply when you speak to me on TS, it can either be I am flying jets/helicopters ingame (that takes all my focus haha) or it's just because I really didn't hear it since I am a little deaf in one ear.

Shoot you later :cool:

PS: Is it correct that sending PM's is disabled?

SiiriXX

New User
Jun 29, 2012
Netherlands
sending pm's should be working but i bet someone messed it up :p

Looks like all dutch people are deaf lol must be something in the water here :lol:

Edit:why did I say death and not deaf ....

Luminol

New User
Sep 23, 2012
The Netherlands
sending pm's should be working but i bet someone messed it up :p

Looks like all dutch people are death lol must be something in the water here :lol:

Thanks to whoever fixed the PM issue :)

The hearing problem: It probably has nothing to do with the days I was wearing a walkman 24/7 :oops: That + family inheritance :lol:

Luminol

New User
Sep 23, 2012
The Netherlands
When I wrote my introduction topic here I really thought I would join you guys a lot on server (and TS) because well, the times I played on your servers, I always had a good time :cool: However, these last months I've basically only been online in the (late) afternoon and you guys mostly play on the TOGA BF3 servers in the evening.....

You were all very friendly in your replies to me here on forum (and on server) and in a way I feel bad for not joining you guys more often but thing is, I am hardly online in the evenings because often I'm just too tired (don't have the greatest health in the world) - or I am busy watching CSI :p :D

One thing that for sure will keep us busy: Next year my man I will become parents...of an Australian Labradoodle/Cobberdog :cool: The little ones were born a week ago and if all goes well, we will welcome our little friend in February next year :cool: Here two pics:

131390_4098930593345_521942946_o_zps23676c4e.jpg

215062_4118857211498_149005252_n_zpse229fe38.jpg

Before I forget in these busy December times...I'd like to wish all of you a Happy Holiday Season. Enjoy your time with family and friends :cheers:

Lamb

New User
Jul 23, 2011
Stoke
Hi and welcome to the forums :) you cant say nothing else apart from arrrrrrrrr, with there little collars on too, how cute lol :D , have a fantastic holiday :)

Reactions: Luminol