Sniper Elite V2

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Nibbles

Donator
Sep 25, 2010
Tried the demo yesterday. Its fun, but I think it would get repetitive very quickly. I tried to get through the mission using stealth, but its practically impossible. Basically you just need to kill everything. Great animations though. You get to shoot them in the nuts which has to be a bonus in any game.

It would be much much better if it had a 870MCS with a 6 x scope.

Bought it

Vendecca

Banned
Mar 3, 2012
Southport.UK
Downloaded the demo and had a wee go,looks lovely and plays well but will wait for the bargain bucket variety.Same type of graphics as Band of Brothers,character has hair like Ken from Barbie lol.Other than old style graphics it plays really well.Ball shots are quite funny :D

Nibbles

Donator
Sep 25, 2010
Finished it last night on Marksman and immediately removed it. The game was fun, but not something I will go back to for a while.

warlock359

New User
May 14, 2012
portsmouth uk
played it finished it excellent game and easy to play but if anything i found it a bit short (was good blowing hitlers eye out of it's socket at the end)

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
The franchise has moved to number 5 by now, it's coming out this Thursday the 26th. I will get it just like the previous ones, but only after summer.

Reactions: Zero