COD WWII

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

NE0

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 30, 2015
Leicester UK
euancarter.com
Only treyarch guarantee field of view and unlocked frame rates ,, sledgehammer last two games where frame locked at 91. So don't buy unless they actually sort us a good pc version.
Also fyi zombie chronicles dlc for black ops III is amazing , 8 of the best remastered zombie maps making it the best call of duty collection for co op zombies

Bl@ckthorn

Head Admin
Staff member
Recruitment
Tactician
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Oct 27, 2010
Bury England
Installed it this morning will have a few games tonight after work

bricktopz

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Dec 13, 2015
Nice one . I'm glad they've done a good job of this one as the last few have been pants . Well I think it was do or die with this one. Let us know your views

SomeOldGit

Match and social organiser
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Mar 28, 2010
stevenage
played last night its ok tried to play today and all i get when trying to get online is ERROR code 4128 cant login to profile not happy :angry::angry::angry::angry:

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
played last night its ok tried to play today and all i get when trying to get online is ERROR code 4128 cant login to profile not happy :angry::angry::angry::angry:

The whole western hemisphere is trying to get online today, so it must be like DDoS. The same in PS4 I've been told.

bricktopz

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Dec 13, 2015
I had problems last night in the online lobbies , gave up in the end , was taking like half hour to get one game . Not tried camp story yet but told its very good. Had a few games this morming online worked fine , just got back for another blast and having error codes now , thats on psn . also still no players spawning in social space. so far pleased with what ive played as I was a great lover of cod5

bricktopz

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Dec 13, 2015
Changed my mind about this game , having battled to get a few games without there servers playing up. maps far to small , nothing like cod5. Just the online thing dont feel playable ( could be an age thing ) good job I told the mrs i only paid a tenner for it :)

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
I bought it only because of the single player, it looked really good, but I just got stuck with the multiplayer lol.

War is the only mode I play, the frontline moves and there are targets to achieve, which require team work. This is good. What is bad, is the general COD attitude against other players in the chatbox, if someone kills you (some people expect not to be killed in the shooter) or if someone ends up in the losing side (the team gets instructions to uninstall the game etc).

The other game modes are unplayable, I should be in my early 20s to cope there and I'm not sure if it would help me anyways :lol:

Zero

Clan Founder
Staff member
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jan 5, 2010
Bucks, England
www.theoldgitsarmy.co.uk
I bought it only because of the single player, it looked really good, but I just got stuck with the multiplayer lol.

War is the only mode I play, the frontline moves and there are targets to achieve, which require team work. This is good. What is bad, is the general COD attitude against other players in the chatbox, if someone kills you (some people expect not to be killed in the shooter) or if someone ends up in the losing side (the team gets instructions to uninstall the game etc).

The other game modes are unplayable, I should be in my early 20s to cope there and I'm not sure if it would help me anyways :lol:

Nicely summed up Mac :)

War is the only one that is remotely worth playing, the others totally suck and the chat, as always, is toxic. I hate the hit markers. Feels very 20 years ago. I haven't played the last 3 installments of COD, but the engine has not aged well at all. It looks, quite frankly, f'ing horrible (even on "Ultra"). Terrible graphics to go with less than half decent gameplay. Very much hoping Zombies saves me from feeling I've wasted £40.

All that being said though, I would still want to try playing with some clan mates in War or S&D as that can quite often save an otherwise bag of shit game! LOL :grandpa:

Could be a good crouch server game if mods/servers were allowed :bored::club:

PS I blame Mactavish for me buying this game :th_hug::oops-13:

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
..PS I blame Mactavish for me buying this game :th_hug::oops-13:

Mea culpa :oops-13: But I was about to mention especially S+D in the previous post. Now that Zero brought it up, I'll add it. S+D defo needs a squad to play, I visited one game and left quickly after two rounds, solo has as much chance as a snowball in a warm place, even if one tries to play with the others. War could indeed offer a better experience, too, if a tight squad would decide the tactics.

bricktopz

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Dec 13, 2015
Gonna stick to destiny . Everything runs smooth on this game . Cod in the bin

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
Seems that the honeymoon is over in COD. Everyone seems to be on the second prestige with the sniper rifles, so in the last 20ish games or so I've died within the first 5 seconds into a sniper bullet. lol...Time to look for the next game I guess.

Clown

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Dec 14, 2015
Wales
Really liking WWII at the moment FFA is pretty good and can't seem to get enough of War with the Griffin map, snipers are a pain but mostly you have a sniper or two on your team to take them out.

Zero

Clan Founder
Staff member
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
News Reporter
Jan 5, 2010
Bucks, England
www.theoldgitsarmy.co.uk
Seems that the honeymoon is over in COD. Everyone seems to be on the second prestige with the sniper rifles, so in the last 20ish games or so I've died within the first 5 seconds into a sniper bullet. lol...Time to look for the next game I guess.

Lets try the Zombies out - get some co-op going :)

Reactions: McTavish

SomeOldGit

Match and social organiser
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Mar 28, 2010
stevenage
only really play war on it ....up to level 55 :)
ill be up for some zombies

Reactions: Zero

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
I'll join for some walking dead hunt! :)