Pricing, Release Date, Specs and Alpha/Beta Infomation

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
After Star Wars, I won't be pre-ordering. But as soon as it comes out and the feedback is positive, I will be buying.

I have very high hopes for BF1. I believe that if it's played properly, it will offer extremely good possibilities for enjoyable gaming and tactics etc (this comment based on alpha) :) I still play an occasional round of SWBF simply because I'm tired of BF4, but my quitting percentage in Star Wars must be around 90 %, for various reasons...If there's a game without ANY tactics seen in any map, or any kind of a plan for the map control, it's the Star Wars!

Reactions: Morthor

Bl@ckthorn

Head Admin
Staff member
Recruitment
Tactician
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Oct 27, 2010
Bury England
What do you get different in the ultimate pk to the premium ?

DeBuGti

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Nov 16, 2013
I guess if you've got the money and nothing else to spend it on then it'll be bought lol!

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
But the price would feel a lot cheaper, if you bought the dlc's only when they release them - and paid mucho more :lol:

ShadowFax75

Server Admin
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Feb 2, 2014
another option is to buy the standard edition and the premium pass separate. That makes is 110 euro (94 pounds). Still a lot of money. And as far as I can see, the first DLC will hit the stores in march 2017. So no need to have the premium pass immediately.

Personally I don't really like the premium pass and separate dlc's, it divides the community too much.

Reactions: coolcon2000

daisy

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
May 13, 2015
North Wales
Good news for those still running old AMD processors.

My desktop still with a hexcore Phenom wouldn't run the Alpha at all, on the beta it runs everything on high with no issues so no need for an upgrade just yet

Just hoping now to get a code for Premium cheap before next year, as got Stnd edition for £23 a while back

coolcon2000

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Aug 15, 2014
connerclutsom3d.wordpress.com
A few updates on Prices.

Amazon are selling BF1 in a box for £39.99. Download is £44.99.

Game is Selling Boxed version for £39.99, Download for £42.99.

Origin have also have taken £2 off the Early Enlister pack.

Last edited: